BIRT User Group Resources
We plan to update this page in the future with links to materials you can use for your presentations and meetings.
- Meet consistently
- Look at community sites for tips (e.g., the Python website has good ideas in their getting started guide)
- Each user group should have its own website and mailing list
- Provide beer and giveaways at meetings
- Have a socializing period as part of the meeting
- Get speakers to attract attendees
- Do lightning talks (short “what I’m doing” talks) if enough people are present
- Ask people directly to help (i.e., don’t ask a group over e-mail for volunteers)
- Leaders should not take too much control
Have a Question?
Have a sales-related question about products, consulting services, support or training?
Actuate Products and Services
Meet your application requirements for web-based structured data and analytics, from on-demand reporting to scalable and secure delivery.
- Analytics Workshop Washington, D.C.
May 10 2017 05:00 AM
Redefine how your customers visualize and...
Luncheon: Building Large Scale Customer-Facing Apps — Coming to a city near you!
Learn how to use BIRT to build your company‘s next scalable, self-service application
Eclipse Fall Training Series for BIRT: London, Frankfurt, Paris, Netherlands
BIRT Training classes in October and November
BIRT Roadshows: Free Introductory Training and Software — Coming to a city near you!
Learn how BIRT can help you to anticipate and address future business needs