• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 locutuz

locutuz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:52 AM

Hello everybody, I've got a problem concernig an image when my report is rendered as PDF. The datasource is an XML file, where the location of the image is stored in a relative subfolder named "image". E.g: <XMLElement ImageLocation="./image/myImage.jpg" /> With the designer I put an Image-element on the report and set the "Select image from"-option to URI. In the URI field I have: row["ImageLocation"] This works fine when the report is rendered as HTML. But when I switch the rendering to PDF, the image isn't displayed. Instead there is the message "The resource of this report item is not reachable." When I change the XML-attribute value to an absolute path like: ImageLocation="file:/C:\temp\image\MyImage.jpg" The image is displayed in both reports (HTML and PDF). But I'd like to reference the image in a relative way. So I tried the following settings: ImageLocation="file:/.\image\MyImage.jpg" ImageLocation="file:/image\MyImage.jpg" ImageLocation="file:/\image\MyImage.jpg" ImageLocation="file:/./image/MyImage.jpg" ImageLocation="file://image/MyImage.jpg" Unfortunately I did not get the expected result. I hope anybody can help me. Thanks in advance. Regards, Sebastian