Between November 7 and December 4, 2013 Actuate Customer Days is coming to cities around the world.
It's not too late to register for one of these free and informative all day events.
Whether you are an Actuate customer or an open source BIRT user, Actuate Customer Days is a great opportunity for managers, developers and analysts to improve their knowledge and skills, learn more about the future of BIRT, and find out what Actuate's commercial enhancements bring to the table.
You can customize your experience based on your learning needs. Discover tricks and tips about designing for visualization and application integration in the "Developing with BIRT" track, or explore the latest updates in the "What's New in BIRT iHub" track.
What to Expect at Actuate Customer Days 2013
- Annual keynote with Actuate CEO Pete Cittadini
- Tips and tricks for BIRT development
- What’s new at Actuate – latest features and demos
- Big data and business analytics – maximizing for personalized insights
- Live customer successes delivering value with BIRT
- Networking with peers, Actuate management, BIRT experts and the BIRT developer community
Click on the city of your choice below:
- Thursday, November 7 - San Francisco
- Tuesday, November 12 - London
- Wednesday, November 13 - Frankfurt
- Thursday, November 14 - Paris
- Tuesday, November 19 - Singapore
- Thursday, November 21 - Shanghai
- Friday, November 22 - Tokyo
- Wednesday, December 4 - New York