Join us for a complimentary breakfast buffet at McCormick & Kuleto's (located in SF's iconic Ghirardelli Square) to learn how BIRT can be seamlessly integrated to your application, provide an intuitive and fully interactive end user experience, help organize and visually display the data collected from the Internet of things, and offer a comprehensive set of APIs to all analytic and reporting functionality. Actuate provides this in a product that features linear scalability and multi-tenancy to support any deployment size or type, whether on-premises, SaaS, hosted or in the cloud.
Attend to learn how to:
- Access multiple data sources simultaneously, and provide the information in real-time through interactive data visualizations
- Take advantage of the “Internet Of Things” - Access any data in real time, including data produced by sensors and wearable devices.
- Easily create and deploy dashboards and analytics in a flexible , secure, scalable environment
- Seamlessly blend BIRT dashboards and visualizations into your application, providing a consistent user experience for your product
- Provide a secure and personal experience for users communities of any size, even in the millions
Who should attend:
- VP of Engineering, CIO, CTO, IT managers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Architects
- Web or Java/EE Application Developers working for software companies and are part of teams that build B2B applications that are sold externally
- Senior level execs who evaluate and make decisions on implementing the right technology to deliver data visualizations, reports, dashboard and analytics at scale