During this event, BIRT experts will introduce you to BIRT technology and teach you how to build dynamic, interactive and highly visual rich information applications. If you are modernizing your business with Big Data and want your entire organization to benefit through compelling data visualizations, need to engage your audience with intuitive and interactive reports and dashboards on any device, or are new to BIRT and interested to learn why more than three million developers across 157 countries use BIRT in their applications – then this event should not be missed.
By the end of the day, you will learn how to:
- Build reporting and dashboard applications for Big Data
- Deliver personalized data visualizations and analytics in your apps
- Embed data visualization and reporting into existing apps to create a seamless experience
- Amplify the reach of your enterprise content by reaching users on mobile devices
Who should attend:
- IT managers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Architects, Web or Java/EE Application Developers, Application Administrators
- Team member that defines, designs and deploys applications that use data visualizations, reports, dashboards, and analytics to engage your audience
- Consultants that help clients evaluate and implement the right technology to deliver data visualizations, reports, dashboard and analytics at scale
Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown | 21 Juniper Street | Philadelphia, PA 19107
View the event page to register and for event details, directions, and agenda.