View other files from this member
- Submitted: Mar 10 2014 03:20 PM
- Last Updated: Apr 11 2017 09:40 AM
- File Size: 15.6KB
- Views: 22899
- Downloads: 166
- Approved by: Clement Wong
- Approved on: 11 April 2017 - 09:40 AM
- Content Type: Designs & Code
- BIRT Version: iHub 16, iHub3, 4.6, 4.5, 4.4, 4.3
Download D3.js Visualization (Calendar) in a BIRT report
external graph external chart head.js calendar view d3
This example demonstrates the ability to visual a D3.js Calendar View (based on the http://bl.ocks.org/mbostock/4063318 example) in a BIRT report, using Classic Cars as a sample data source.
The total orders amount were summed for each day of the year. Quantiles from $0 to $50,000 were used to segment the total order amounts. When hovering over dates with values, the formatted amounts are displayed in the tool tip for the associated date.
2. Configure Eclipse to use an external browser instead of the internal browser to view contents.
3. The report design contains a table with Display: No Display that populates the client side values for the dates and values.
For iHub deployments, it is recommended to use Custom Visualizations instead. Examples are available here:
- 927 Total Files
- 8 Total Categories
- 146 Total Authors
- 30992 Total Downloads
- Swap Table Based on Date Parameter Latest File
- Virgil Latest Submitter
0 user(s) are online (in the past 1 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users