- Submitted: Nov 25 2014 11:01 PM
- Last Updated: Oct 16 2015 02:14 PM
- File Size: 170bytes
- Views: 12938
- Downloads: 0
- Approved by: JFreeman
- Approved on: 17 October 2015 - 07:21 AM
- Summary: The Open Data Access (ODA) for BIRT Analytics connector provides report and dashboard users to display data from a previously saved analysis in BIRT Analytics and access data from fastdb.
- Content Type: Designs & Code
- BIRT Version: iHub3, 4.4, 4.3, 4.2
Go to Resource
ODA for BIRT Analytics 5.2
ODA ODA for BA ODA for BIRT Anlytics BIRT Analytics Connector BA BIRT Integration
The Open Data Access (ODA) for BIRT Analytics is an open and flexible data access connector that enables data connectivity between BIRT Analytics and BIRT reports or iHub/F-Type dashboard. ODA for BIRT Analytics, version 5.2 support BIRT Analytics 4.x and BIRT Analytics 5.x. The zip file contains two ODA’s connectors, one to connect directly to the BIRT Analytics database to retrieve records and the other to connect to BIRT Analytics Analyses.
- Download and extract the BIRT Analytics ODA compressed file.
- The file contains 2 folders: BIRT Analytics Analyses and FastDB folders contain the plugins files and documentation contains the plugins necessary to deploy and execute the Oda’s.
- To install simply copy the downloaded files to the appropriate plugins directories in your plugins directory. For the BIRT Analytics oda’s, be sure you are using the appropriate plugin version.
- Documentation contain step-by-step instructions to create sample example.Sample reports are also available at http://birtanalytics...er/download/oda
- 926 Total Files
- 8 Total Categories
- 146 Total Authors
- 30208 Total Downloads
- Two Crosstabs in to Another Visualization Latest File
- mblock Latest Submitter
0 user(s) are online (in the past 1 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users