- Submitted: Feb 19 2015 04:11 PM
- Last Updated: Feb 19 2015 04:11 PM
- File Size: 15.65KB
- Views: 13290
- Downloads: 230
- Approved by: JFreeman
- Approved on: 20 February 2015 - 07:05 AM
- Summary: Examples of using jQuery with BIRT to add functionality to visualizations.
- Content Type: Designs & Code
- BIRT Version: iHub3
Download BIRT with the Power of jQuery1 Votes
Two examples that use jQuery to add functionality to BIRT Reports.
- Expand - Collapse - Automatically expand and collapse sections in a report
- Highlight on Mouse Hover - Multiple examples on how to highlight rows and columns based on mouse hover.
- 927 Total Files
- 8 Total Categories
- 146 Total Authors
- 30992 Total Downloads
- Swap Table Based on Date Parameter Latest File
- Virgil Latest Submitter
0 user(s) are online (in the past 1 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users