File Information

• Submitted: Apr 02 2010 03:51 PM
  • Last Updated: Jun 30 2015 07:31 AM
  • File Size: 10.07KB
  • Views: 21496
  • Downloads: 169
  • Approved by: JFreeman
  • Approved on: 30 June 2015 - 07:31 AM
  • Summary: Sample reports showing how to make a report that looks like a calendar.
  • Content Type: Designs & Code
  • BIRT Version: iHub3, Actuate 11, 4.4, 4.3, 4.2, 3.7, 2.6, 2.5

Download BIRT Calendar View Report

* * * * * 1 Votes
calender table grid subreport scripted data set

Screenshots
This is a sample set of reports showing how to make a "calendar view" of an orders table.

Two parameters are specified by the user, start date and end date. One dataSet calls in all the order numbers from orders placed between those dates. The other is a scripted dataSet that creates a row for each date within the range. Several tables, grids, and filters are used to create the look of a calendar using the scripted dataSet. A sub table within each day of the week is then linked to the orders dataSet and filtered so that the orders for each day are shown only on their order date in the calendar. Clicking on an order will send you to the order details for that order.

The attached reports were originally designed in BIRT 2.5.2 and have been updated to work with the 4.4.x release, as well as releases in between, such as 3.7.x. The default parameter dates have been changed to align with the Classic Models dates in the 4.x release. For versions prior to 4.x, such as 3.7.x, the parameter dates should be adjusted for the years 2003-2004.

More details and screenshots at http://developer.act...-calendar-view/

Hi,

I was really looking to read the data from a value in the database instead of setting up all the highlight options. For example, for a specific date if we need to change formatting of that cell based on the value derived from database. How can we achieve that?

Kindly help me as I'm struggling with this since long. Help much appreciated.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are online (in the past 1 minutes)

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users