- Submitted: Jun 28 2013 01:33 PM
- Last Updated: May 01 2014 12:00 PM
- File Size: 20KB
- Views: 19096
- Downloads: 183
- Approved by: mwilliams
- Approved on: 01 May 2014 - 12:01 PM
- Summary: This example sets a default value to select all parameter choices. This is done by modifying the query that is executed with script.
- Content Type: Designs & Code
- BIRT Version: 2.2
Download All Parameter Values
Parameters All Choice Select All
This example report has two datasets. One is tied to a report parameter. This report parameter has a default value of All Customers. The second dataset is displayed in the report. In its beforeOpen the query is modified based on the parameter selected.
Other files you may be interested in ..
Nov 01 2013 09:38 AM
- 996 Total Files
- 8 Total Categories
- 154 Total Authors
- 31345 Total Downloads
- modify-birt-runtime-artifact-4-6.PNG Latest File
- Zorawar Latest Submitter
0 user(s) are online (in the past 1 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users