File Information

• Submitted: Jul 12 2013 10:45 AM
  • Last Updated: Apr 25 2014 09:54 AM
  • File Size: 101.74KB
  • Views: 16623
  • Downloads: 38
  • Approved by: kclark
  • Approved on: 25 April 2014 - 09:54 AM
  • Summary: Add a data table under your charts with the table columns aligned with the chart categories
  • Content Type: Designs & Code
  • BIRT Version: 2.6

Download Chart data table

* * * * * 1 Votes
Data Source Table Data Chart

Screenshots
The attached example contains chart event handler code to insert a data table below a chart with the table columns lining up with the chart categories.
It works with bar, line, area, scatter, tube, cone and pyramid charts drawn in 2D or 2D with depth.

To use:
  • Add a reference to adnpbirt1.0.jar to your report
  • Set your chart eventhandler to com.adnp.birt.eventhandlers.TableChartAdapter
The table borders and background are taken from the legend formatting: configure the table format by enabling the legend, setting the background and line properties and then hiding the legend (the table makes the legend redundant). The table text formatting is copied from the x-axis labels.

This was written for Actuate BIRT Report Designer Professional 11SP3, BIRT 2.6.3.

Hi Apaine, I have tried this chart in my application its working fine. Now the chart is working for SVG type, HTML5 type is not working I want to display the chart in HTML5. Also need to display the x-axis value in the table.

• JayanthiS likes this

• 997 Total Files
  • 8 Total Categories
  • 153 Total Authors
  • 31706 Total Downloads
  • Joyplot in iHub Latest File
  • Clement Wong Latest Submitter

0 user(s) are online (in the past 1 minutes)

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users