• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Natty77

Natty77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 03:03 AM

Hi, I have created a blank report and then through the java code I am adding report element to the blank report and saving it as a different file. The execution of the code does not give any error or exception. But when I open the rptdesign file in eclipse I get following error message. "Content of this report item is corrupted. If you wish to continue to work on this report you should delete this item first. Failure to do so may further damage the report design file, and/or render the report designer unresponsive." and when I delete the code for the group in the XML Source editor the above error message is gone and the remaining report item are shown. Attached is the blank rpt I am using and the code which I am using to add the report items to the blank report is also in the zip file.

Attached Files

• Sai Krishna likes this

#2 Sai Krishna

Sai Krishna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:43 AM

Hi, I have created a blank report and then through the java code I am adding report element to the blank report and saving it as a different file. The execution of the code does not give any error or exception. But when I open the rptdesign file in eclipse I get following error message. "Content of this report item is corrupted. If you wish to continue to work on this report you should delete this item first. Failure to do so may further damage the report design file, and/or render the report designer unresponsive." and when I delete the code for the group in the XML Source editor the above error message is gone and the remaining report item are shown. Attached is the blank rpt I am using and the code which I am using to add the report items to the blank report is also in the zip file.

Hello, me too facing the same problem could you please help me if your problem got solved. Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Krish.

Thanks & Regards,
Sai