4 replies to this topic

#1 Arshiya

Arshiya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:32 AM

Hi All,

I have a query on BIRT report.  The requirement is to restart the page number.  when i try to run the report for multiple workorder records and export it in word format . Currently the page number are appearing sequentially. for example when i export the report in Word format and have a look into it,  total page is 9 then the page number is appearing as 1 of 9 ,2 of 9,3 of 9....9 of 9 . But now the requirement is if there are three Work Order are displaying in the report and for the first work order there 3 pages and for the second work order there will be 3 pages then the page number needs to be appeared is this way: For 1st Work Order 1 of 3, 2 of 3.....3 of 3 and for the 2nd Work Order the page number will be 1 of 3, 2 of 3 and 3 of 3.   The BIRT version is 3.4.2.

Please help me on this. i am waiting for your response with a solution.

#2 Arshiya

Arshiya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:50 AM

Can anyone help me on the above query.

#3 wwilliams

wwilliams

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:02 PM

I I remember correctly I was able to get that to work in the web viewer using some of the examples here, but once it was exported to a PDF there were issues.

Update; I have a Maximo that appears to work, I'll upload it tonight or tomorrow

#4 wwilliams

wwilliams

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:26 PM

This report worked for me in Maximo

Attached Files

#5 Arshiya

Arshiya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:16 PM

Thanks Williams for your response.

We have been using Maximo 7.1 version. so it wont support... the same is working fine from Maximo 7.5 version, there is system property to make it work....after few months we are going for upgrade..so no queries:)...Thanks once again